Thursday, June 29, 2006

Post update:
Okay, seems I got this cleared out. He explained it to me. He is a good guy, that I will miss. It was more to the story that I knew and I understand him, even though it is sad. I guess being friends with someone you dated in the past, isn't always as easy as you might think.


Friends vs girlfriend

I recently seem to have lost a friend because he has a new girlfriend. We dated for a time, like a year ago, and after that we stayed in touch as friends. I respect his desition, but I really cannot understand it. Why should being friends with me be threatening to his relationship? That is two totally different things. I don't know. For me, when its over with somebody and we become friends, I could never go back. It would always be friendship for me then, and nothing else
I would never do the same thing. I could never ditch a friend because of a new relationship.
It makes me sad. No, I really don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment