Friday, June 30, 2006

DISCOVERIES
I just had two revelations.
One was quite hard for me to come up with, since I am not so good at that stuff, and the other one was quite evident.
The first one is that I have an anniversary with myself. I have had this blog for one year. Yay and congrats myself (Thank you myself)

The other one is that I am sun-burned out of my wits.
I did the horrible mistake of moving my body down to the sea bringing and interesting book. An act like this is highly dangerous.
The same effect can also come with interesting people, who you end up talking with.
Let me give all of you out there a very good advice:
Bring yourself and an interesting books or people far away from the sun.

Now some people will claim that sun-screen will rescue a situation like that, but never listen to them. I have quite the suspicion that these people are saying things likle that because of an evil plot. They are just trying to trick you, so you will stay home, making it possible for them to talk to the interesting people instead of you. Meanwhile you will be in bed all burned down under you sheets, making firetrucks jealous of your colour.

No, there are also two very good reasons why their sun-screen argument is not true.
First of all , there is never any sunscreen around in situations like that. It always seem to have wandered off to some other place. (God knows where to)
And second of all, the interesting people, or book will always distract you and make you forget all about the sunscreen, even if you have it and it didn't wander off.

So the best thing I can say is.
Hmmmmmmmmm, let me think now, I might have gone a little off track.
Hmm, yeah....
Stay away from interesting stuff as long as its not in the shadow.

And a lovely evening to all of you.
Lots hugs with following pain-hauls from
~ Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment