Sunday, May 14, 2006

In school they tell me I need rules. They give me sketches over how I should work with my creativity, guidelines to follow, measures to keep.
Some days ago I read that you now can study reativity at the university. There is this woman with a doctors degree on creativity in Oslo that holds the lectures.

Yesterday I was out on the town, going to a couple of bars. Now and then some guys would comment or shout after me and my friend passing in the street. Often something like "hey baby, I have a present for you over here"(you can imagine what) or "whoa hotsies, where are you going?" or "hey, wanna show me some of that you are hiding under all those clothes?"

I recently spent some time trying to get to know a couple of new people from my class, I must say that 80% of the time, they just talked about rubbish

I see this world, so filled with people that try to make it. They make up rules to make it easier. They do smalltalk because they dare not otherwise. They fall back on shallowness, because, because, I really dont know why.

Sometimes I just want to leave to some Forrest far away and live in a cave by myself
Right now the world scares me.
There are too many people that lies. That leaves you. That stick with you for selfish reasons.
We humans are so full of flaws, it hurts me too look. And looking at myself also hurts, cause I am a part of it. Sometimes life is just too much.

I read this webpage (if somebody wants it translated, just tell me) the other day, that I though it was trying to make up easy solutions for people in pain....BUT, it was so strikingly accurate on describing how I have been feeling the last months.

I am looking for something good and pure. Maybe I can only look within. I just whish I found more of it looking around me as well.

wishing you all a wonderful day out there
hugs
Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment