Wednesday, July 18, 2012

dikt


flooding with lust
to take a straw
and slurp you up nice and quietly
with a friendly housewife smile
but with intense force
from my lungs
explosive inward respiration
like a cannibalistic tribute to the unknown love


˜*•.•*˜


You

Slowly, with racer sharp
precision, you take the knife and
tear away the nutshell that stings
and fold around my softness
What
is seeping out from fragile petals?
you keep surprising me


˜*•.•*˜


don't give me the sweet plum I longed for
from days far back when
Remembering tears and the anger
I suffered enough then
Don't give me the sweet juicy longings
of passion and play
I left those dreams far behind, I wandered astray

I wandered astray to the moon
where memories fade
I wandered away from those times,
they are only a shade

I was happy forgetting
I was done with it then
don't give me that sweet plum back now
I don't want it again

˜*•.•*˜



Your skin is whispering memories
it stretches out softly
like tender, careful light
that slowly flows over the dark branches of the skies edge

Finally I am starting to understand
what it means to love





˜*•.•*˜


No comments:

Post a Comment