Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Those who dream by day
are cognizant of many things
which escape those who dream
only by night"
~ Edgar Allen Poe

...in a wind down by the harbour... in a color on a rag on a porch...in a knocking at my door at night...in a dream i can´t remember...in a light falling on the street a spring day...in the voundedness I could saw in you...in the blowing leaves in a tree outside my window... in a clumsy gesture...in the look of a child absorbed in play...in the space between what I know...in a vision through a strangers door... in a new country I have yet to learn...in everything I don´t know
A gold bug -
I hurl into the darkness
and feel the depth of night

He says a word,
and I say a word - autumn
is deepening
~ Kyoshi Takahama


Covered with the flowers,
Instantly I'd like to die
In this dream of ours!
~ Etsujin

No comments:

Post a Comment