Monday, April 09, 2007

Dragon for sale.

I know it has been a long time since I have told anything about Eyolf, the dragon that lives
under my bed. This is mainly because there has not been much to tell about it, we have been living harmoniously together.
He doesn't make much of himself, when I am there he either sleeps or sneak reads Harry Potter books. When I am not there he goes for a flying trip or steals fudge from my closet.

But now I have some news....and they are quite shocking.
I was talking to this Norwegian guy today, who showed a lot of interest in Eyolf.
And after I had answered several questions about Eyolf, he offered to buy him. Normally I would not have been interested at all, mainly because I don't thin it is even possible to sell him, as he is not mine, But the price he offered was 2000 hugs, an offer that I must say is very very tempting. Do you my readers have any suggestions about what I should do?

I also discovered something else that was quite astonishing. Somebody else obviously knows Eyold, they have even written a book about him
Look:
Now some of you might claim that Fudge is the name of the chimp on the cover of this book, but that only proves your lack of reality perspective. I am pretty sure the chimp is trying to steal fudge from Eyolf, it must be a book about how the war for it.
I want to buy it!

~ Åsa
PS: I submitted the earlier posts I made about Eyolf for those of you who don't know him from before.

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨


11/6/05
Purplespotted dragon


A dragon has moved in under my bed
Its smallish compared to other dragons I have seen
and has purple spots all over
I haven't dared to ask its name yet, but if I work up the courage to do so I will tell you

So far we have pretended not to see each other
And every time he blows a little flame,
we both just roll our eyes and afterwards look up into the ceiling (or in his case, the bottom of my bed) pretending it was just very natural that the bed nearly went on fire.
I am not sure how long we can keep it up like this

xxxx
Aasa

PS: I haven't dared to take a photo of him so you will only get something that almost look like him. Think of him as a mix between the both.

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

11/22/05
Dragon under my bed

My dragon was gone for a while.
I don't know if you remember him.
He lived under my bed for nearly a month, didn't even introduce himself,
and then one day all of a sudden, ha was just gone.
I was very puzzled.
So puzzled that I actually forgot to tell it to you.
I actually missed him

Sometimes when he was sleeping I could hear him talk in his sleep
Then he would suddenly make a little growl and blow the tiniest, cutest little flame into the air

One time he burned my toe
After that I slept more carefully and a lot lighter

But the good news is
NOW he is back
I came home today and heard somebody gnawing on something
I am not very familiar with gnawing-sounds coming from my room,
so I entered it with some precaution
There I saw his purple-spotted tail sticking out from under my bed

I must say it was a happy occasion
Maybe I will even try to introduce myself now

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

1/23/06
Eyolf the dragon

It has been a long time since I told you all anything about the purple-spotted dragon under my bed
I have managed to find out that his name si Eyolf
He also likes Yogurt with Pineapple-taste and fudge
(He eats the ones I put on the floor, even the package around them, but he has never touched the strawberry-flavoured ones)

That's all for now
I will tell you more if I find out more