Friday, April 27, 2007

Kitsch-Cute?

Isn't this the best phones in the bloody world? I am drooling on the pictures and cursing the fact that probably these assholes don't even ship to Europe Haaaaaaaaaaaaaul!
My dream phones.....Sigh
Have a look at their webpage Its pretty neat!


OhMyGod, I found one that is THE BEST EVER! (Except for the gold look, should have been silvery)
Isn't she gorgeous? (Yes, its a she, don't argue and shut up)
And now I am lost in the world of retro vintage dreams and websitesSigh, of course it is bloody discontinued.
I found it in one store but they don't ship to Spain.

If anybody happens to trip over it (used or anything) in a store that ships to Spain or Norway, please scream out to me will you (Crosley Viscount phone) Or one that looks alike it as well. I will be very grateful.
This phone is already mine in my head, ha ha! (Sorry, I am usually not this materialistic)
~ Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment