Friday, April 13, 2007

New photos

I have made a new "mini"-series with pinhole-camera**(Click on to enlarge)
I Would love to hear opinions about color, composition etc...
Also what you think about it, and if you have any thoughts
about what it might express for you.
Best
Aasa

**(For those of you not familiar with pinhole-cameras, look in my archives at the post I made 28/12/06.
Quickly described it is a box functioning as the camera without a lens, except a tiny hole made with a pin.
The small amount of light that enters the box captures the images to a light-sensitive material placed inside the box.)


-

The soft touch of my feet
slippery ground against skin
smell of earth, sun and leaves
I hold my breath
for a second
maybe two
and close my eyes
hard

a warming focus
I am still
I can feel the vibrance of the evening
closing upon me
all the life that fills up all
and crawls around everything
all this existing
in the very same
instant as me
we share a creation
a time
a death
we share the moment
endlessly here
intensely beautiful
if you want to
until it ends

all this life
it cannot be denied
so I release my breath
and I open up my eyes
again

---

It is the silence you can hear all around
It surrounds you in the enormous masses
It shouts to you from malls and traffic lights
you run and run from it
but you never stop to hope
one day to stand still

---

Restless
In an emptiness
Between everything
The words I am looking for
Are only letters
giving no meaning
still the feeling
remains

---

Your brown eyes
The little wrinkles you have under them
When you smile, all your face light up
and its like you are joking
with yourself
and the world
this sensual smile of yours
which cries and jokes
Your beauty hurts me
in a wonderful way

---

I let myself fall
behind who i am
where reason is a feeling
where insanety is sane
i fall underneath myself
behind my own borders
sinking

with wordless speach
I find myself again
in the scratched memories
I once cast away

No comments:

Post a Comment