Thursday, December 28, 2006

In love......

.....okay, I only have five min online, but I just wanted to tell about this.
I have found a new love and I am lost in admiration. "He" is a pinholecamera.
Its like a merge of fine arts and photography.
It is strange cause I have never felt totally satisfied doing the fine arts and neither phototgraphy, but in the meeting between them both I think I am going to find a home.
What a discovery, and I feel stupid not finding something that has been right under my nose all this time, before now.
I saw some works by a teacher I have in my scool and it really hit me. It was so passinate, sensual, emotinal, beautiful, really striking, and it really inspired me to dig more into this field.
The only annoying thing is that I am totally new to this. I have no experience what so ever in it. It excites and annoys at the same time. I want to leap into it with my entire self, but I dont know where to grab a hold. So I guess I will just have to try and be patient (something that has never been a great strength of mine).
I want to do it all NOW! I was even dreaming about it this night, ha ha.
I really hope this is not just an other infatuation of mine that will pass quickly. Maybe this is a track I can follow for many years to come.

Miss you all
Hugs
Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment