Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hello
This is the Zebra, Zee-brah-duur speaking to you, normally known as Plonk (only to friends)
I will steal a post in Aasa's blog for important information, that most likely will shock you, but more importantly will save thousands of lives.
Here in Norway, where I am also lodging at this very moment (I must be out of my wits, cause I track along with this Norwegian blond girl) there is a quite striking phenomenon happening at this very moment - a crystallisation of an uncertain white mass, covering all the trees and even the mailboxes. Through thorough observation and scientific notes I have drawn the conclusion that it is an abnormal sort of fungi. This fungi seem to behave in patterns not familiar to the living creatures of earth. I am therefore convinced it is an alien life-form.
It seems to grow with an enormous speed, sucking the life out of its prey. Trees, bushes, everything seems to die under its white deadly cover. I can only assume that we are next. (With "we", I of course mean the zebras) It is certainly a frightful situation.
This morning this white mass had started to attack the window in the room where I sleep. It is obviously not brainless or slow as one might think at first. It clearly has an IQ above average and extremely high combat skills. Why it is persecuting me, is beyond my understanding so far, I do not think I can have insulted it in any way. But now, who knows where I will be forced to hide in the end?

I will get back to you when I know more, if it is not too late.
Meanwhile, I will cover my room in purple, pink, blue and red fake paper flowers and pretend I am running around in the grassy fields at home

Best wishes to all of you, may we conqueror the white and slow death from outer space
Zee-brah-duur - the one and only

No comments:

Post a Comment