Friday, September 25, 2009

When I was in Norway I found some really old pictures while visiting me family up in the north of the country. I thought it was a little funny, since some of them I haven't even seen before, so I am going to post a few here in my blog

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨


The reason I was born. MY mom with her frineds. Can you guess who is her?

This is an activity I started at a very very early age and has kept ever since:


This is an other thing I started with at an early age - protesting. Here I had my very own protest, I was the only protester but yet it was very effective. On the first picture you can see me hiding from the press (mom) On the second one it is some of the many "banners" I put up.

In general, I did my best to avoid the press (But with not very good results...
Damned paparazzi)

My grandfatyher was a farmer. I took after him with the cap.

This was my very first marriage. It was a small and informal one

No comments:

Post a Comment