Saturday, September 12, 2009

gotland

GOTLAND - VISBY
Collection of posts about one of the few places

that has captured my heart


21/07/04:
To the land of bold knights in shiny armour,
to soft music in the warm evenings under flickering torchlights,
to sitting on longtables with tonns of strangers singing together with mjød and wine in our hands,
to sword-battles and endless sunsets belowe castle walls
To the city of roses
A tribute to Visby


13/07/05
Gotland - Visby!



16/08/06
A friend of mine that went to Gotland and took some pictures.
I haven't had time to work with mine yet, or blog them, but here you can watch his. (I am also in a few of them, he, he)


28/02/08:
Medieval week - 3 - 10 August - Gotland

Can you guess where I am going!?
*huge grin*

(Ha,ha, I am such a geek) Link







No comments:

Post a Comment