Monday, February 13, 2006

Flying and such

One thing I can say is that I HATE flyig
I am not talking about flying with your own wings now, or any sort of realated flying, like daydreaming and such, whish I seem to be very prone to
I am speaking about aeroplanes
And especilally when its bad weather and the lights flicker or the plain starts to jump a lot
I seriously think a lot about death in aeroplnes

And not just that ...
- the air is awefull, the smell is horrid, the food tatse like carboard, and you are crammed up in your seat barely able to move
The feeling of bein trapped inside this little thing - you cannot go anywhere!

For me, Dantes hell would be summer-holiday compared to aeroplanes
My worst nigtmare would be to be stuck in a plain for more than a week. If they had me there longer than that I would slowly start to go insaine.
Its strange how you can love some forms of transportation and really loathe others

No comments:

Post a Comment