Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A caffee shop, a rainy day in Oslo

I whish to speak to you through words without
letters inbetween sentences
I whish to reach you there behind
everything which whiz through me in
the moment you take my hand and
softly brush my skin
It opens up to you, reach for you,
nearly pulls against you
like
close is not even close enough
my skin whispers stories, it
sighs in simple enjoyment over
your warm hand I see
your eyes your words the hours but
they do not really know only
my skin reaches behind it all
it knows
the wordless
it knows more
than both you and I



jeg ønsker å snakke til
deg gjennom ord
uten ord jeg ønsker å nå
det bakenfor som suser gjennom meg i
det øyeblikket da du
tar min hånd og stryker
sakte over huden min og
den åpner seg for deg strekker
seg mot deg nesten
stritter etter deg som i
lengsel som om nærme ikke er nær nok
huden min hvisker
historier og sukker i en simpel
fornøyelse over din varme
hånd jeg ser øynene dine, ordene, øyeblikkene men
de vet at de skjønner ikke riktig
kun huden min kommer bakenfor
den vet
det ordløse
den vet mer
enn både du og jeg


On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Chris Bellovary wrote:
> Åsa -
>
> I know you already believed me, but I wanted to send you those photos (that I sent yesterday) for my own comfort of mind.
>
> I know you won't get this until after I get to the U.S., but I really enjoyed our conversation today. I hope that by the time you receive this, you are feeling better. Keep up on the iron and vitamin B-12! : )
>
> - Chris
>
>
> ------ Addendum 1, over Greenland -------
>
> Hi Åsa -
>
> I realized that I left out a significant aspect of my relationship with Jillian. Jillian likes both men and women, and I've given her permission to kiss whichever women she wants, with or without telling me later. That in itself doesn't change anything, but if I had had an inkling that this might end up as more than a visit between friends, I would have spoken to her beforehand. Again, that doesn't change anything, but it is probably something I should have mentioned during our talk.
>
> I hope you are well, and enjoying your evening!
>
>
> ------ Addendum 2, between Greenland and Canada -------
>
> Åsa -
>
> I thought I should provide a clarification about the last statement you asked me to say aloud, about everything going back to how it was.
>
> If you had asked me that in Oslo, I am not certain I could have done so. Far more likely, my answer would have simply been "I have no idea". By the time you asked me in the airport though, I was able to honestly give you the answer you wanted to hear simply because - without understanding why things unfolded as they did, how could it be otherwise?
>
> I spent a lot of time in Edinburg, staring out at where the Firth of Forth empties into the North Sea. You were not the only one longing.
>
> That said, to be able to face myself in the mirror in any other outcome, I would need to know so much more than I do today.
>
> Although the uncertainty of what this all meant has strained our friendship, and neither of us like the confusion it caused, I also believe it will make sense later. I believe our time in Norway strengthened the connection we have, and our friendship. I thank the world for the opportunity for getting to know you better, and all the things you were able to show me, and shared experiences. I hope you feel similarly.
>
>
> (I hope this doesn't sound like distant-Chris - I don't seem to put introspection down in words very well.)
>
>
> Mmmmmm.... Åsa.
>
> Right now, I am thinking about our day on the 29th, spinning around with you while walking, playing in the trees, and it makes me very happy. The rest of it as well - climbing trees outside the old fort, drinking wine at that picnic table in Drobak, sitting next to the pond and talking about poor Daniel - it was all wonderful. I love that you are in my life and that you are in this world. I send both my love and warm thoughts for a healthy Åsa.
>
> As always,
>
> - Chris
>
>
>
>>
>
>



--
Aasa Bergem
Sverdrupsgate 9A
0559 Oslo, Norway
+47 40455770


No comments:

Post a Comment