Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Collection of....

.... the silliest Muppet music
I found some clips from the muppet show
For those of you with a great love for surrealism this will be a hit
Hope you will enjoy!
- Aasa
------------------------------

Mahna Mahna
This one is an old time classic. I have to warn you though, if you listen to
this you will go around singing it the rest of the day (possably the week)



Huga Wuga
Some great old time surrealsm


Beaker singing "Feelings" in his own unique way



I want a monster to be my friend
Banned song, never got sent....
And yes - I do want a monster to be my friend ;-)



And then just a last one that wasnt a song, but still, norwegians
are known to make fun of the swedes, so I couldnt help it
Swedish Chef makes donuts


No comments:

Post a Comment