Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ready for the trees

I am so sick of all this crap
money
cars
pavement
unnatural life
blah blah blah blah
shopping
being pretty
being smart
being cool
being popular
having a career
games
inhonesty
unloving behavour
insincerity
competition
being the best one
it is just bullshit
BULLSHIT!!!!

So, I have a plan now
I am going back to Norway in June
I will sell ALL my shit, most of the clotes, furniture, cds and all kinda of blah
I will move into the treehouse village in the forest
and be a bloody cave woman

There is nothing more that matters to me anymore than loving, open, honest people
and the wind in the trees
and the sunshine through my window
and my own freedom and aliveness
and the rest of the bullshit people think matters can just stick a carrot up its ass

Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment