Thursday, October 18, 2007

RASTA!!!

So.....of course my hair was boring me again. For those who has followed my blog for a while, or who has looked in my archives, you know I have done quite a few funny changes to it through the years. I have had purple, pink, blond, black, even grey hair......half long, long, super short, unevenly cut, you name it......

So, now I felt like it was time for something new since I´ve had the same style for quite a while. And thee is something that I have always wanted to do; rastas
So I just went for it, and I am so glad - really love it and will surly keep it for a loong time.
But to you guys out there who are thinking about doing it, I have to give you a warning!!!
It is the most horrifying pain. I was kicking the wall and biting myself to endure it.
And now it itches like craaaazy and my body is constantly full of the wax from it - ick!
So, if you love it and is prepared for some sacrifices - go for it. but if you are just thinking it might be fun - this is not for you

xxx
Aasa

Here are some photos of the process: (It took eight hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment