Thursday, October 04, 2007

The world is dark
- the world is dark and filled with little lights - They shine into my eyes.
The air is chill. When I breath it looks like small clouds of smoke
The world is dark and its falling.
Its dyeing, being born, it is happy and sad.
There are so many people - Everywhere!
It makes me small.

I am on a hilltop it the darkness.
The lights hits my eyes
- the lights from all the people who are making me small.
I fall down in the misty cold grass.
The shining stars hit my eyes equally. They make me even smaller
The sounds of nonexistent time fills my ears
"Tick tack, tick tack"

Somewhere somebody is dyeing
Maybe it is me who is dyeing....?
And the world moves on
The world needs me, and the world doesn't need me
It cares and it doesn care
"Tick tack, tick tack..."

And I am lying on a hilltop
Smaller than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment