Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Flatmates

Update 03.11:
She changed her mind - she found something else she could get right away, and she preferred that to wait until the 15.11 for mine and loose money on hotels. I can understand that, though it was kinda hgzjsmchgumhbshmbshfbn!
Whoa! Stress in my head.
So I gave it to him. I think it will be fun, I like living with guys
And he has an aquarium, haha, I think that is kinda cool, cause then I dont have to feel guilty for the fishes sake, and I can have pretty fish in my flat.
:)
Aasa


Update
02.11:
I gave it to her
Yay!

.........................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I found the two perfect flatmates
Only thing is
They both want the same room
DAMMIT!
Who to pick?
The sweet Brazilian / American psychologist girl
or the funny Spanish drawing student?
Aasa bad at choosing
UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment