Monday, February 15, 2010

Swimming pills

~ A repost from 2005

I have just taken a sleeping-pill one time in my life, as I stay off medicines in general.
But here you see the result.
Enjoy!
~ Aasa

SLeepnipills !!!!!!!!!"""WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a sleepingpill now/--------/----------<
nnnnnnnnoonnnnoonnnnoonnn is is /rt? am I dreaming now????
nnonnnnoooonnnnnnonnnnnonIguess I was sousted tbe sellkeding no, but I get te weirdest thguhts ion yous %%%%%%%%%%%%%/%%%%%%%skeeppingsills åå /
tis is thwe end, besutifu/lkytr frinds the end. fkisten to you acn ehas them crack that
crack carkc carkc acrkav cakradvfdhfsjfvaCACRAKCARK CARK CRAK CRKA that littel tiny shell jhe hed under his feef,. CRACK crackfbsbjnnevermnback neverevernabback
"%&&hhhhhhhhhhhhan ikke men jeg
jeg kan BEAUTY IS : --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
It made me weird øøøøø /9999999999999999999999999999999666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
I like it-------------/----W/ e c a n b e a t ------------------------------i-------t-/
I t sliek 1 min more acuse i dton dtake anything fake
wow this /feels surreal------?-W-H-O-?----------------/////////////////////////////
//I said it. in genrealt he was reakkly he had a lot of troubel he shou,get seom help I really mane it I do --/ ---poo r fllw
should he -----------------------------------/ ------------/////////shoot?//----------------------------/***********************************************************************************************************************************
//------------------/--------------------/
the keyborad m//akes a noce liek a bug beign crushed slowly to death. slllloooowly you can hear its intetines getting smashed uo and she shell crack inside the kerboard
krikketicrackectcrcrcrcrctaptapppp

No comments:

Post a Comment