Thursday, December 15, 2011

daydreaming

A re-post from 2006

I would live in a big castle on a cliff up in the mountains
it would be a medieval castle and all my clothes would be dresses from that time
I would also have some armor and knight equipment
and I would have a horse or two
and an owl that lived in the mountains but visited me every day
and I would have a knight by my side
and my knight would woo me and kiss my hand
and then we would fence each other a little with long swords
and both would win about half of the time
and we would both be very bad loosers and tickle each other
just for the hell of it

but I would not just live in the the castle
now and then I would live in a treehouse in the forrest
and it would be a brook just next to my treehouse
and I would only live from food that grew in the forest
and every morning I would collect herbs in a little basket
and while doing that I would talk to the animals
and my man would live nearby
and he would be "dressed" as a faun
and visit me in the middle of the night climbing up my tree
and do a romantic fireshow for me
and I would give him hourlong massages in a meadow
and we would lie there all day until the stars came out
and fall asleep in eachothers arms

And he would be
passionate and wild
compassionate and caring
show me his care and that he is there for me
surprise me again and again
love that I adore him and shower him with affection
do the same to me
gives me security but not be boring
gives me excitement but not be unsertain in his ways with me
love my company and miss me whilst away, but not be clingy
be considerate of my feelings and wonder about if I am well
let me spoil him with attention and love
let me be weird and caring and adore him, and not be afraid by it
Let me kiss him and cuddle him and give him lots of [sensured for sensitive readers]
Who wouldnt mind if we argued a little
and who didnt have a problem talking it out afterwards
loves sex in the weirdest, exciting places
loves sex in the cutest ,cuddliest places
loves to make love with me
loves to fuck me too
want to travel the world
want to live in New Zealand ;) (and a castle and a treehouse)
want to show me how much he cares and tell it to me until he thinks I am sick of it
(which I never will be)

a guy...
that I can talk to for hours about deep things
that I can talk to for hours about rubbish
that I can be silly with
that I can be serious with
that is emotional
that understands me
that is differnt from me and dares to be
that is the same in amny ways and dares to be as well
that I adore and look up to
that adores and looks up to me

and that loves to dress up in weird costumes and play roles with me
we could be Bonnie and Clyde
Or hippies at Woodstock
Or warlock and witch
and he would not be afraid to go out in the streets with me wearing it
so we could make fools of ourselves
just for the laugh of it

and in the forrest I would have a school for everybody who wanted to come
kids and adults
and it would be a place where everybody teached everybody something they knew well
(cause everybody has a gift of something)
and we would take turns to show eacother these things

and up in the castle I would have a huge fruitgarden
full of strange exciting things
were a lot of kids came every day and played and had fun
and often I would join them
being a kid myself

and I would have magical powers
to make people feel good
and this would make them do good deeds to eachother
and I might just make the world a little better in a small scale
but still I would be a person who made it better, not worse

imagine, you can be 3 kinda of people
the one who makes the world better
the one who doesn't make a difference
and the one who makes it worse

I prefer to try my best and be the first kind

and I would not be happy all the time
cause I woudl have bad times and sad times too
but this would be the reason why
I would be happy as fuck

~ the end

No comments:

Post a Comment