Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hairdressers

I have always been "scared" of hairdressers. My motto is:
"It is a good idea not to argue with a person standing with a scissor directly
aimed towards your head" :P

But I have had other reasons as well...

One thing is thatI always look lovelyand the resultperfect as longas I am in
their fancy-lookikng salon,(sneaky bastardswith smooth lighting)
and then I comehome and discoverthat my hairis colored grey.

At least I did today

Check out theresults for yourself:

(I took a little video
of myself while I was
talking on the phone)

Damn, couldn't upload
the video, if somebody
knows how,
please give me a tip.
I posted a photo
instead taken
with the webcam.

xxxx
Aasa

PS: If you think I have something in common with the girl from "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind", you are totally correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment