Monday, December 26, 2005

10 random things I found out

I found out some new things after I came back to Norway
I have also made some new desitions

  1. I have lost over 10 kg in Spain (I think it´s horrible, but they are running back on me now in Xmas, ha ha, I am glad they do)
  2. I have really missed the snow
  3. I have missed the nature here even more
  4. I love Norway, but the norwegains still bore the crap out of me (If you tell the average norwegian guy about your dream to skydive with your boyfriend and kiss him in the air, he would say: "hmmmmm, really? But why? Wouln´t it be better to just kiss him when he is on the ground?)
  5. I am not sure I am a big-city girl anymore (always was), I want to live closer to nature and have a city nearby instead
  6. My school is done already in April, then I will try to figure out where to take the second year (It will not be Barcelona)
  7. I feel more and more that I want a "simple" life, do "a Gauguin" or something...
  8. I really love pudding
  9. Number ten has no information at all
  10. I love to be random

No comments:

Post a Comment