Sunday, February 11, 2007

Drawings

I was showing somebody my old drawings online the other day, and I figured I should post them for the new readers of my blog.
These are the only drawings I have scanned down and got online, so they are quite old.
Sometime in the future I will probably put on some newer things.
They are more or less exercises in trying to capture the human body.







This last drawing I made as a illustration to a childrens-book I have written.
I have used ink and watercolors, which is an extremely funny combination of remedies
to "play" with. When I first discovered ink I was glued to my drawing-table for weeks.
This is the first drawing I made with ink.

(PS: The scanner has fucked up the quality a little, so don't hold that against me, he he)

No comments:

Post a Comment