Thursday, March 04, 2010

Night magic

~ A re-post from 2006

I ran through the forest, felt the soft and cold touch of the winter night.
In my mind the old symbols whispered through me, and came out as figures in the dark.
An animal cried out so softly from a hill, the spirits of the forest whispered in my mind.
I left the path and got lost behind the trees. Without a road, I was walking, between the smell of wet leaves. In the shimmering dew from an old oak tree I sat down.
I could feel the old symbols coming to me, touching who I was, deeply. I could see her white feet, glimmering in the dark night, like moonlight. She bore red berries in her hair, and leaves she carried as a bouquet, as if it was her wedding day. I could feel his presence behind a rock, he was standing there, watching me, silently. This is the night when you can return. This is the night you can remember. Don't forget. This is the night you can live the life of your fantasies. They made love in the wet grass. A unity of the powers from within. The meltdown of the opposites, creating a balance. The world is what you see. In your eyes you create your own life. Which life do you choose it to be?

Run out in the night
~ Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment