Monday, June 23, 2008

A walk in the night

I am walking home,
This night my destiny are
the tender lights, floating gently out of my house
through the window of my mind,
Far away - somewhere in the soft darkness

I can hear the crunching stones on the ground
talking with my feet...they sound like a happy little brook
A carengine somewhere, humming like a giant, golden insect
...
I listen to the silence that covers the sound,
like an envelope with a letter inside,
containing no words yet, only the antisipation of them
The wind rustles through the leaves, so softly, rissling, and whissling
The smells in the air are surrounding me and nearly make me high. It is a strange, yet sensual smell,...nearly like a mix between popcorn and flowers. I don t know where it is coming from, yet it is everywhere.

All my senses are open to this night
and as i look at a glimmering light in the sky
nearly resembling a crack, like it has opened up for me



I realize that this walk which maybe lasted 15 minutes
felt like 2 seconds and an eternity
at the same time

- Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment