Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Homecountry illusions

It is so strange.....I seem to loose a piece of who I really am every time I go to Norway.
I never discover it before I am in an other country again.
Then it is like I slowly wake up and all the thoughts I had in Norway were dreams.
It is not even like waking up from a dream, it is like stepping out of a nightmare, only you thought your nightmare was real and what you wanted. Norway makes me scared, small, controlling, unfree and afraid of life.
And getting out of there makes me see again that life is beautiful, that things are only frightening if you choose that perspective, that life is free and full of mysteries and lovely, lovely things.

And then it freaks me out a little that reality can be that twisted, just how you created it.

Weird, weird, weird.
Anybody else every had it like that about their "home"?
~ Åsa

Talking about illusions - I took this photo from the balcony of my mothers house in Norway
Anybody who knows what that weird black thing on the cloud is?

No comments:

Post a Comment