Monday, January 29, 2007

unpoerty

All these people, everywhere, they are making me feel small, they are too many, they are crawling an biting until they are stuck to every corner, its enough, they are to many, but there is nothing I can do about it. The clouds are sinking, I am sinking, I get heavy and fall through the asphalt, my head is the heaviest of all, it pulls my body down like a rock on top of a new born bird. I fall and fall, and then suddenly I am out of the metro, and the sky is up there, the clouds are there, all this beauty is there and it stings me, I forgot that it existed, in an eternity of 10 minutes I forgot beauty, and now it pains me even more than pain, even more than the mouldering herd of people. Beauty cries me and I cant breathe, the air has left me and my lungs are too small. It is almost comical, in a way I could have laughed. I cross the street a little too slow this time, while I look at the car coming towards me, I don't think I ever meant it, but still I crossed the street a little too slow, but I love life too much, I hate life too much....to do that.
....
And then, two hours later, I am laughing just because the joke a guy told was so dumb that I am laughing of myself laughing at the joke. I have mood swings like a hummingbird on acid, hahahahaha! Some day maybe I will cut of my right ear and send it in the mail to my brother....oh , no, that's right, that's not me.
Life freaks the hell out of me on a daily basis. I intensely love it and hate it. And right now its so freaking beautiful that I want to go on a rooftop and howl and be crazy in love, and make love in the rain (still on the same rooftop)!
I long I long I long I long and its a wonderful feeling
How can one single person contain all these emotions
And in just one day
KABOOM! There I exploded!
Is this normal?


...wow! These colours look ugly together!