Monday, August 14, 2006

I am back....

From Gotland. And there are some things that are very new. First: internet is SHIT! I feel like throwing away my life just looking at this computer.
Second: This times fashion SUCKS! My eyes almost pops out of my skull from boredom when I walk in the streets.
And third: not just the clothes, its boring and ugly here, and I don't want to be here.
I want to live in an eternal medieval fair in the most beautiful place in the world (Do I really need to tell you where that is?)
This sucks!
I am not going to take my medieval clothes off (You should have seen the stares I got in Stockholm, ha ha)
And I am sitting here crying and wishing myself back.
Damn this uglyuglyuglyugly, un-creative society.
I don't want to write anything more now!
*sobs*
~ Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment