Friday, October 09, 2009

Warning! Boring!

Today I have a goal! I will try to be as boring as possible. I will be so boring that you would like to put your foot through the screen just to be relieved from the boredom.
But please
, do me a favor - challenge yourself to read to the very end, and if you manage that, without putting your feet through the screen - you win!

I am not quite sure what exactly YOU will find boring, so I thought about making a list of the things I think is
Here we go
1:Waiting for somebody
2:Waiting for something
3:In general just waiting
Actually, when I think about it, waiting is more frustrating than boring. This was a very bad attempt. Okay, I will try again, and this time really focus on it

Okay, so, here we go again:
Boring things:
1: The book "Great expectations"
2: .......
...Hmmmmm, that was the only thing I could think of. And it really wasn't fair either, as I never finished the book.
Seems I am really bad at this, I haven't even started to get to the boring stuff.

Okay, I know what to do!
Lets make a deal!
You post me something here that you find awfully boring, (mediocre boring is also okay, even just a tad boring) and then in the end I will make a list with all the posted comments of boring stuff - The absolute, fantastically boring list! (You really cant do worse than me, so give it a go)
Deal?
:)
xxx
Aasa

PS; Hope I at least bored you a little

1 comment: